UCA will be recognised internationally for nurturing world-class talent and advancing the role of the creative arts in society
To excel as a university for the arts which fosters creativity through local connections and global aspirations by:
- Delivering the highest standards of learning and teaching in the creative arts
- Engaging in research and enterprise activities at the forefront of our disciplines
- Fostering creative talent and potential wherever it is found
- Forging relationships for the benefit of the University and its partners
- Sustaining a supportive creative community which has a positive impact on society, culture and the economy
- Enhancing our international standing and reputation in the creative arts
- Championing the academic, economic and social value of the creative arts.
These enablers are supported by the following values:
- Respect, recognising and valuing everyone's contribution and maintaining high standards of service in all aspects of our business
- Creativity, maintaining a dynamic and creative learning environment, in which creative contribution and innovation thrive
- Distinctiveness, using our specialist expertise and unique position to influence and lead
- Collaboration, valuing our sense of community, working inclusively to achieve more, learn and grow
- Sustainability, investing in a secure and sustainable future to ensure a lasting reputation.