The UCA Leadership Team consists of eight senior staff members:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Corporate Resources
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, Academic Development & Executive Dean, Faculty of Art, Media & Communication Design
- Executive Dean, Faculty of Fashion, Architecture & Design
- Executive Dean Learning, Teaching & Research
- Registrar & Secretary
- Director of Marketing & Student Recruitment
These members have strategic and operational responsibility for defined areas covering the University's core business, under the leadership of the Vice-Chancellor. They meet formally every three weeks. The Leadership Team determines and approves strategy and policy in relation to the implementation of the Strategic Plan. Responsible to the University's Governors, the Leadership Team oversees the management of risk, resources and strategic planning.
To view minutes from the Leadership Team meetings please click here.