Accepted Qualification Credit Framework (QCF) level 3 qualifications
You must make up your tariff offer from the following QCF level 3 qualifications:
- A levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Extended Diplomas at level 3
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design at level 3 or 4
- NVQ at level 3
- Key Skills at Level 3
- Functional Skills at level 3
- Level 3 of the 'Creative and Media' 14 - 19 Diploma
- Scottish Highers
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Welsh Baccalaureate
- Other UK/EU/International qualifications equivalent to tariff points at level 3 and deemed suitable by the Admissions Team.
If you have a qualification above a level 3 on the QCF you will meet the entry criteria for the course.
If you have tariff points from qualifications that do not appear on the above list, they will be considered on an individual basis.
If you have less tariffs points from qualifications on the above list, any other tariff points that you hold will be taken into consideration and your application would be treated as a 'near miss' requiring academic judgement.
Who to contact with queries
If you have any queries regarding the admissions process or an application that you have made, please contact the relevant admissions team:
T: + 44 (0) 1252 892960
T: + 44 (0) 1252 892785