Planning a reunion?
We have put together some advice and tips to help you organise a reunion.
- Get together with other alumni to lighten the workload and widen your base of contacts
- Decide who you want to invite - alumni from a specific year, course, club, or halls of residence
- Collate your relevant contact information
- Those you don't have information for, you can contact the alumni office who can get in touch with former classmates on your behalf
- Decide the detail of the reunion: budget, venue, date and time
- Create your event plan
- Make first contact six months to one year before the event. Detail the possible date, venue and cost
- Contact again three months later to increase interest
- Advertise on UCA website
- Make final contact one month before with full event details
- After the event, pass on any updated details to the alumni office
- Send a review and photos to the alumni office to feature online and in future publications