Facilities at UCA Farnham
UCA Farnham has extensive purpose-built facilities for over 2,000 students studying a wide range of creative arts subject areas including fine art, photography, textiles, graphics, journalism and advertising.
Studio and workshop facilities at UCA Farnham include:
- Drawn and model animation studios
- Film studio and cinema with editing, sound editing and mixing suites
- Rapid prototyping, laser cutting and digital etching suite
- Fully digital, tapeless three-camera TV studio
- Two radio studios
- Photographic studios
- Colour and black and white darkrooms
- Material dyeing labs
- Computerised dobby looms
- Specialist workshops including printmaking, wood, metals, bronze foundry, casting and mould making, ceramics, glass and plastics
- Specialist shop on campus for art supplies.
Our IT suites are fully kitted out with both PCs and Macs for graphic design and general work, video equipment and scanning and printing facilities. You will have access to all the latest industry design software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Projects and Autodesk 3D Studio MAX.
Students have full internet access, e-mail and network account and a dedicated student intranet site providing you with 24 hour access to everything from study guides to information links.
You will also have access to the Media Resource Centre for printing and publishing as well as hire of digital equipment such as cameras, laptops, and projectors.
The Quad 360:
IT Studios 360:
Textiles Studio 360: