What you will need
There are many things to consider and organise before coming to study in the UK and this can be overwhelming.
The guidance below is designed to help you to think about the things you will need to prepare for your move and to help make the process as smooth as possible for you.
Before you depart
- Passport - make sure your passport is valid for the length of your stay.
- Visa and entry clearance documents - make sure your visa is organised as early as possible.
- Money - have enough money available to pay your tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of your course.
- Documents for UCA - make sure you have returned any required forms, particularly for accommodation.
- Travel - make sure you plan your journey to UCA on arrival in the UK.
- Health - bring a supply of any medication you need, along with doctors certificates.
- Clothing - September is the start of autumn in the UK so bring some warm and waterproof clothing.
Arriving at UCA
- Accommodation - make sure you know where you need to go when you arrive at UCA.
- Household goods - items such as towels and bedding are not provided. You can bring your own, buy on arrival or pre-order a starter pack.