MA Fashion Management & Marketing
1 year full-time
The MA Fashion Management & Marketing course at UCA Epsom prepares you for a fashion management career in the domestic or international fashion industry by delivering an innovative and relevant fashion business curriculum.
Working closely with fashion industry professionals, fashion organisations and industry role models and mentors, on the masters course you develop a diverse skill base that will enable you to have a wider, clearer and more relevant understanding of the business of management and marketing behind the fashion industry.
Key study topics include:
- Examination of the main areas related to issues within fashion, creative management and marketing.
- Study of customer communication and promotion
- Development of a personal project
- Study of project management, planning and innovating fashion strategy
- Planning to succeed and innovating fashion strategy
- Professional practice and a work placement opportunity
- Self-directed final major project that builds on the interests developed throughout the course.