How can UCA help?
UCA Careers Service
The Careers Service provides a range of innovative services to support you in planning your career effectively, including:
- Workshops and presentations on professional development
- One-to-one confidential guidance service at every UCA campus
- Dedicated careers library at every University Library
- Up-to-date careers information, graduate vacancies, residencies, competitions and events on our website
- Practical business advice and guidance to support new creative enterprises
- Ongoing support to graduates for up to three years.
UCA's Careers Service is accredited to the matrix quality standard for information, advice and guidance services. For further information please see the details careers web pages.
Undertaking a work placement during your studies is a fantastic way to make contacts in industry and is a great addition to your CV. UCA can assist you with finding a placement opportunity during your course.Our Careers Service offers a wealth of placement opportunities and advice online.
By inviting leading names to create live briefs for you during your course, we can guarantee that the curriculum is tuned to the needs of the commercial world. Live briefs are a great opportunity to showcase your talent and build links with potential employers.
A steady stream of visiting lecturers from across the creative and commercial world ensures that your learning experience is enriched with a variety of different perspectives.
The UCA Alumni Association keeps you in touch with the UCA network while you're studying and once you've left, ensuring you are always an important part of the UCA creative community.